Personal Growth Classes
“Wow, I really can’t express to you how excited I am about this class! I think, no, I know, I am ready to make the changes necessary. No guts, no story. So good!” – Class Attendee
The best investment you can make is in your own personal growth
Are you ready for real personal growth in your daily life? You cannot think or read your way to greater confidence! You must work at it deliberately by challenging old assumptions, making new decisions, trying new behaviors, and systematically capturing your learning. our confidence classes provide the structure, challenge and support you need to grow this most important personal asset. The course is motivational, inspiring, educational and actionable.
Designed for small groups of 8-20, our 6-week class challenges participants to engage at a deeper level and apply new learning immediately and consistently. We believe that true transformation takes time in order to:
- Prepare yourself mentally and emotionally
- Work through difficult challenges
- Make new behaviors stick
Common reasons people seek out our classes
- Overall lack of confidence
- Dealing with a bully
- Tempering an aggressive style
- Being strong without being offensive
- Setting and maintaining boundaries
- Saying No
- Taking intelligent, purposeful risk
- Developing confidence as a speaker
- Sharpening critical thinking skill
- Improving decision-making
- Speaking candidly in ways others can hear, understand and respect
- Embracing risk, leveraging current circumstances to move forward
- When to defend myself and when to ignore unfounded attacks
What to expect in the Personal Growth Class
Greater confidence through mastery of the Institute’s five fundamental skills in an action-learning format.
Instruction and inspiration from Susan A. Marshall, founder of the Backbone Institute, international author and renowned public speaker.
Personal journal to capture your unique insights.
- Susan’s Work
Copy of one of Susan’s books from the Backbone Guide Series